Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Journal October 5th



 
So the past few weeks have been quite eventful and long it seemed like allot was going on even though it wasn’t much. First I got sick pretty bad and we met a nice new couple who are kinky like us. I was sick for a couple of days on and off coughing and stuff. I felt like crap and I thought it was never going to end. It seems that everything got mashed up into one big blur almost like it all happened in one night during a drunken moment in time. Lately I have been feeling that way allot and I wish I knew why almost like having a walking blackout of my days in and days out. Sometimes I would feel like I was loosing my mind or my sanity.

I don’t remember much about what happened over the past few weeks. I felt depressed and angry and tired like I am bipolar or something and it was driving me nuts. I hate blacking out and remembering things I feel like I am loosing control again like I did before and I don’t want to end up like that again. It has been a like a few years since I have been this bad something’s that seem small always end up being a big deal.

Anyways I have had a allot going on new room mates and such. Trying to get more work and stuff as far as other things are concerned. Other then that not really much else to tell.


Q & A for Mistress…

1.        What else would you like me to do to you during my time serving you in bed?
2.        What other things do you want to try on me as your pet?
3.        Why don’t you want to grab at me as much as you used too or talk with me?
4.        How can I be a better friend?






No comments:

Post a Comment