Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Journal October 20th





So it has been a interesting week slow at work not much going on. I am so happy I got a new phone had an amazing birthday and an even more amazing girlfriend. We went to fun spot for the first time and had a wonderful time. We went on rides and played games and I got to eat funnel cake for the first time which was awesome. It was the best birthday ever and now I have a new phone and its awesome.

How has your owner encouraged you to grow as a person?..... As a submissive?

My Mistress has taught me allot about my submission and about myself. She me make rules for me to learn better and to be better as a sub and a person.

As a submissive I am doing my best to be a good submissive sometimes I forget sometimes about certain rules. I do try to please my Mistress the best way I can and hope that she is happy with me in the end. As a submissive I enjoy pleasing my Miss every day and night and I am very happy she has chosen me to be hers.




1 comment:

  1. http://bound2art.blogspot.com/2014/10/journal-october-20th.html?showComment=1615426009838#c9145785702513959426
    The following link I shared with you is just because they are fake and scammers, they demand clients to pay the amount in advance and block them, and here in India prostitution is completely illegal so I m not able to go to the police and request you to delete that link and mark as scam

    ReplyDelete