Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Journal #2





 Journal: August 31, 2014



So this past month has been full of its ups and downs. Allots happened some I can remember some I can’t. It has been a while since I wrote a journal a long while. This month has been a long one it seems. We have had allot of uncertainty and allot of good happen as well. Between rent and bills me not getting enough hours at work and other stuff it seemed like we weren’t going to be able to keep our place or pay for things that and me and my girlfriend/partner decided to be full sub so allot has changed.

In this past month I have been in the hospital which was I nightmare in all aspects of the word. I have always hated hospitals since I was little I don’t think that will ever change about me. The hospital people never change either they always think that because they know more then you do that they know your body better then you do *snorts and huffs*. Anyways moving on, so they gave me some pills that I still can’t fill or get plus they all wouldn’t even listen to me even when I was upset and crying and stuff. Other then that my girlfriend/love/Minx had a birthday recently I love her so much we had some fun and did what we could then I wish I could of done more with her though it wasn’t fair that we couldn’t do much for her big day.

     Amongst all that’s happened I did manage to finally get some good hours at TMC recently but I also gained a new job as well. Soon I will be working for Dunkin Doughnuts which will be awesome and I will come home smelling good to “hehehe”. I can’t wait to get started there its going to be awesome and so much fun to do I think also I have worked in a bakery before so at least I am not going in there with out knowing some thing about what to do at this job. Of course I will still keep TMC for some extra side work so I can make some weekly cash as well as what I will make at Dunkin.

We also gained a caretaker surprisingly its Mack. We haven’t spoken to her a long time and she offered to be our caretaker being as me and my girl both agreed to be full sub most of the time. One thing that I don’t like about it is now we are going to be receiving maintenance spankings to keep us in line. Even though I know we do need them sometimes I still don’t like them at all. Me and Katie also discussed adding another person into our relationship as a play toy mainly someone we can handle and do what we want with for fun.





As far as picking what we want such as a boy or a girl well that is still on the fence. Both have advantages and fun prospects to them as well as potential to bring new opportunities for us to explore. A girl would be ideal for torture and spanking and fun for our dominate and primal sides to let loose and be free. A boy would also be good for that too but more fun to deny and torture in my opinion. They could clean and please us in so many ways plus it would make things easier on us to have the help around the house. They would of course need to work sometimes to and have to be clean and other stuff. As far as pleasure goes I think a house boy would be fun for certain things like anal and stuff and he would probably be less needy and jealous and eager to please compared to another girl. But we will decide when we are ready who knows this may open a new chapter in our lives we never expected to have opened and look forward to every second of adventure with my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment