Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

My Journal Blog: "How do you see yourself in one year? Five years? Ten years? Why do you see yourself that way?"


JOURNAL                                                                    




                In one year I see myself with steady pay and no worries in our apartment with my beautiful girlfriend and our cat happy without stress of money and stuff. I also see us with a car finally and many fun new memories and photos to fill our walls and home to make it feel like home. New furniture and cable maybe and internet I see fun times and new friends and great new adventures ahead.

In five years I see us in our own house me s steady job and my girl too. A close home to family and friends whom are all to familiar and known to us. A big backyard and lots of room for our new dogs and us to grow as a couple. Maybe even a child or two to share our lives and love with. A swing set and slide for the kids and a family trip to the beach or a road trip to see the Grandparents. I see an RV to travel with every now and then and more adventures to be had and of course my girls hand in Marriage making her eternally mine.

In ten years I see our kids growing up asking us about certain embarrassing things in the moment. School plays and PTA meetings. My wife and I relaxing out back on our porch watching the stars at night while the kids make s'mores and dance to the music on my old boom box that my wife tells me to get rid of. Fishing trips I take with the kids and camp out under the stars with my family. Teaching the kids about whats right and whats wrong and helping them along the way. Scolding our parents for feeding them to much sugar or over spoiling them. Kissing my wife and listening to our kids say "Ewwwww". Tucking them in at night and reading them stories. Dancing in our socks in the kitchen as we all cook dinner together.

I have a feeling my future in the next few years after all the struggle and depression is gonna be great and miraculous filled with more love and happiness then anything in the world and I can't wait to experience it all with my girl at my side. I wouldn't have it any other way.



3 comments:

  1. Way to make me tear up. I see all this and more my beautiful love. I do not know what I would do without you by my side in more than one way.

    Everyone has to struggle to get somewhere, and I love that I get to struggle and build up with you.

    I cannot wait to have children, and dogs, and a home with you. <3

    Your girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post, and wonderful visions of the future. I wish you two the best with it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both... love you both ... and I cant wait till this is a reality

    ReplyDelete